Monetization, Profitability & The Sales Forecast (subject to location of clinic)
- The conservative gross revenue models suggest a high margin and high profit sales model per modality. Thus encouraging a steady aggressive advertising budget as a forecastable spend. Concurrently supporting potential profits.
- Additional location considerations are as follows:
- Expanding existing practice / business: promotes immediate crossing selling and conversion.
- Stand alone centers: recommend to refer patients and cliental (also highly effective crossing selling and conversion potential)
- Mall locations: High traffic suggesting a percentage of new pedestrian conversion, recommend to refer existing patients and
- Cliental (also highly effective crossing selling and conversion)
- Boutique express centers: Focusing in limited modalities high volume high value
Below are seven scale-able distinct revenue examples